New Site Here
Rules of H&F Cyclists
1. The name of the group shall be "H&F Cyclists". This document is the governing document of H&F Cyclists.
2. H&F Cyclists exists to:
3. H&F Cyclists is an independent branch of the London Cycling Campaign. It inherits the objects and powers of that body from the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the LCC. In particular, H&F Cyclists may hold funds in designated accounts to further the above aims. Such funds may only be spent in agreement with the Chair/Co-ordinator and Treasurer of H&F Cyclists, subject to the financial rules agreed by the management committee of the LCC. Any cheques must be signed by at least two of the four designated H&F Cyclists signatories.
4. Membership of H&F Cyclists is open to any person or organisation who shares the aims of H&F Cyclists, and who should normally be a member of the LCC.
5. H&F Cyclists shall be governed by a management committee of not less than five members who shall be appointed by all members attending the AGM.
6. Until the first AGM, H&F Cyclists shall be governed by a management committee of not less than five members who shall be appointed by all members attending the meeting of 8 November 2000, adopting the procedures as if at an AGM.
7. The management committee shall comprise the following: · Co-ordinator (Chair) · Secretary · Treasurer · At least two others
8. Members of the management committee shall be elected for one year at the AGM. The AGM will be held once a year. Candidates will be nominated by another member and seconded by at least one other member. If more than one person is proposed, a show of hands will decide.
9. H&F Cyclists management committee shall meet not less than once a quarter. A meeting shall be quorate if at least 3 members of the management committee are present. All members are encouraged to take part in decisions. All members may attend all meetings and vote on decisions and at elections.
Adopted at the H&F Cyclists meeting on 8 November 2000.