We have two events to round off the year.
First, on Sunday 8th December we will be doing a ride to The White Cross in Richmond for a Christmas lunch, meeting other cyclists from around West London. Meet us at the benches near Hammersmith Bridge on the end of Queen Caroline Street by 10:30AM.
And on Tuesday 10th December we will be meeting at the Plough and Harrow pub on King Street in Hammersmith. We should be in the pub from about 6:30PM but this meeting will have no formal agenda so feel free to come as and when. We will have some modestly discreet Space4Cycling signage and our ginger bearded coordinator to help identify us.
Hope to see you at either or both!
Meeting on Tuesday 12th November 2013, 7:15PM for a 7:30PM start
At the home of Alex Ingram, 126 Hammersmith Grove W6 7HB – opposite Trussley Dry Cleaners (confusingly no. 97)
Please call or email Alex to let him know if you are able to come by email to email@example.com or phone – 07717725120.
- Welcome to any new members
- Update on ongoing issues
– Superhighway 9
– Hammersmith Bridge
- Cycle Hire extension into the borough
- Lorry safety (follow up)
- Neighbourhood Traffic Schemes in Sulgrave Rd and Greenside Rd
- White City Opportunity Area
– responses from council in adoption of their plan
– context of Nine Elms/ London Cycle Design Standards 2 to this area and beyond
- LBHF LIP 2014/15 – following on from our review.
- Space4Cycling/2014 Elections
- Cycling on pavements – shared use and anti-social queries
- Any Other Business
Meeting on Tuesday 8th October 2013, 7;15PM for a 7:30PM start
At the home of John Griffiths, 122C Edith Road W14 9AP – [corner of North End Road]
07789 095 748 john [at] truefeelings.com
There will be refreshments, please RSVP to John as early as you can to confirm you are able to make it. Apologies may go to John or Alex.
- Welcome to new members
- Update on ongoing issues – Hammersmith Bridge, Superhighway 9
- Flyunder Summit
- Update on website and social media
- Space4Cycling and involving the membership
- Central LCC matters – AGM on Saturday 19th October
- Date and Venue for next meeting
- Any Other Business?